Friday, March 13, 2009

Aviators


1. My first thoughts of this photo is that there is a strong light and dark side of my face.  I notice the background how it is symmetrical, along with the face. 
2. The photo is a picture of my face, i am wearing aviator glasses, and the photo is in black and white my left side of my face is completely blacked out and my right side has light on it.
3. The photo contains mostly light values but the dark values are in the middle of the photo, and on my face the glasses balance out the values on my phace. 
4. The photo represents the summer and the fun times during the summer. The aviators I am wearing represent this because i would always wear them when shooting air-soft guns with some of my friends. The one word to describe this photo would be "summer". 
5. Compared to some of Jean Auguste Dominique Ingres portraits mine contains more of an example of chiaroscuro. Also his showed more than just a face, also his were mostly paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment